Structure and function of hydraulic multifunctional operating table
The operating table is mainly divided into electric operating table and hydraulic operating table.
Structure and function of hydraulic multifunctional operating table:
The operating table is mainly divided into electric operating table and hydraulic operating table. It is an important tool that can be used to place the patient during the operation so that the doctor can conveniently provide the operating environment. What are the structural and functional characteristics of the hydraulic multifunctional operating table?
1. The composition of the electric operating table:
Most of the electric operating table is composed of table top, electric control, main body, accessories, etc. The electric operating table is composed of head plate, back plate, seat plate and leg plate, including head plate surface, back plate surface, seat plate surface, left leg plate surface, There are six sides of the right leg plank and waist plank. It is enough to realize the independent work of lifting, lowering, swinging back and forth, and head, back and waist during the operation process, and can meet the various needs of the patient's body parts in unusual operations. Most of the accessories of the electric operating table include: The material barrel, leg support plate, arm support plate, head frame, arm plate, anesthesia rod and infusion stand, etc., are all assisting the body position adjustment. Wearing on the shoulders, wearing the legs, wearing the wrists, and wearing the body are enough to anesthetize the patient and prevent falling from bed. The accessories are equipped with sponge pads to ensure the normal circulation of the patient's blood during the operation and the maintenance of comfort. Part of the electric operating table is electric hydraulic transmission, which is composed of electric gear oil pump, hydraulic cylinder, overflow valve, solenoid valve, positioning switch and power supply. It is controlled by manual control, infrared remote control and auxiliary control.
2. Functions of electric operating table:
(1) A variety of surgical positions (supine, prone, side, sitting, etc.) requirements can be ensured.
(2) The body position can be adjusted at any time with the control box according to the needs before and during the operation of the electric operating table. The height of the bed surface is 52.5～102.5cm, the head is high and the feet are low at 25°, the side tilt is 20°, the backrest is 90° up and 30° down, (M()T一5500)
(3) It can be used for joint holder or headstock.
(4) The bed base is short, which is convenient for the surgeon to take a seat close to the head of the bed for longer microsurgery.
(5) It is controlled by an electric hydraulic system, which is simple and safe. After the bed is adjusted, there will be no shaking.
(6) Low voltage control is used, and the leakage is less than 100°A, which can also be applied to other surgical operations.
(7) Non-slip floor side rails are designed for safety to prevent attachment and lowering in case of injury.